Whatever gets you out braving the cold of winter, Specialized will support it. That's why they created their Therminal Bib Shorts. They're insulating and versatile, as they can be worn solo in the early fall and spring, or doubled with either knee or leg warmers for the coldest part of winter. So no matter how or when you use them, you'll be covered.
For the construction, these bib shorts feature Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating.
As for the fit, they have an articulated cycling design that conforms to the body within the cycling position. This means that the shorts and uppers will follow your movements, not work against them. And as a result, these bib shorts won't cause any chafing, unwanted rubbing, or pinching.
For the insert, you'll find a Body Geometry Winter Chamois. It features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. This ensures that the chamois won't feel bulky or in the way of your pedal stroke, while the warming brushed surface and Deflect wind panel at the front section promise a warm, comfortable ride.
- Therminal fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that’s soft against the skin.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the tights a breeze.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Winter Chamois with Deflect wind panel combines the ideal levels of support and comfort with added protection and warmth against the elements.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- 9-1/4" inseam (size Medium)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Large||719676976976||64215-6504||89439|